To support its rapid expansion, we are looking for a CRJ 700-900 CAPTAINS Type-rated or Non-type rated in Tallinn (TLL). Come and join one of the fastest-growing airlines in northern Europe!.
Regional Jet is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. We are operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations.
- Total of 2500 flight hours on aircrafts with MTOW not less than 10000 kg (MTOW restriction may derogate in exceptional cases)
- At least 1000 hours command experience (multi-crew, multi-engine) on an aircraft with MTOW not less than 10000 kg
- ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- Valid EASA ATPL with valid IR
- Medical class 1
- No criminal record
- No Accident/Incident record
- Passport copy
- Pilot’s License
- Medical Certificate
- Logbook’s last 3 pages
- Aviation English Certificate
- ATPL results
- Permanent employment contract with crewing agency
- Base – Tallinn (TLL)
- Roster – according to EASA FTL
- 28 calendar days annual leave
- Attractive compensation package
Be part of a growing airline by sending your CV with the note “CRJ Captain TLL” by clicking on “Apply Now”. Looking forward to welcoming you on board!
Please be advised that only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.