Aviation requires teamwork, so we place a high value on ability to cooperate, initiative and dedication. We take care of one another and move forward together. Come and join one of the fastest-growing airlines in northern Europe!
Regional Jet is an ACMI specialist based in Tallinn, Estonia. To support its rapid expansion, we are looking for a junior production coordinator.
- Very good level of English, both spoken and written incombination with strong communication skills;
- Ability to perform in a high stress environment;
- Ability to understand complex situations with ease andapply specific solutions;
- High level of independence in work;
- Extensive understanding of MS Office.
- Internship in business environment;
- Higher education, preferably in aviation or logistics.
- Oversee production resources and subcontractors,coordinating operational matters with otherdepartments within the company;
- Managing irregularities in daily flight operations,coordinating irregularity recovery plans;
- Compiling and updating operational statistics;
- Initiating and coordinating sub-contracted operations;
- Coordinate the day to day capacity provider operationon behalf of partner airlines;
- Responding to ad-hoc ACMI requests.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of theprofessionals in your field;
- Exciting and responsible job at a rapidly growingcompany;
- Opportunity to leave your footprint in thedevelopment of the company;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with ourpartner airlines.
We are waiting for your CV and motivational letter at email@example.com with the note“Junior Production Coordinator” by the 17th of October.