To support its rapid expansion, we are looking for a CONTINUING AIRWORTHINESS ENGINEER. Come and join one of the fastest-growing airlines in northern Europe!
Regional Jet is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. We are operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations.
Expectations to a candidate
- Ability to perform in a high-stress environment;
- Ability to analyse;
- Cooperation and the ability to cooperate;
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making skills and attention to detail;
- Result and solution-oriented way of thinking;
- Good computer skills.
- Very good level of English, both spoken and written;
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
- Previous work experience in the field;
- Professional education.
- Partake in the ensuring of the continuous airworthiness of the aircraft operated by Regional Jet.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- Exciting and responsible job at a rapidly growing company;
- Opportunity to leave your footprint in the development of the company;
- Opportunity to make a career in Regional Jet;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines.
- Workplace in Tallinn.
Be part of a growing airline by sending your CV with the note “Continuing airworthiness engineer” by clicking on “Apply Now“. Looking forward to welcoming you on board!