Do you want to become a part of the fastest growing industry in the World? Are you excited to work with bright and experienced people in the industry?
Diamond Sky is a business and private aviation company, offering aircraft management, charter, cargo and commercial flights, having global network of customers and partners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Arrangement of all required landing- and overflight permissions, SLOTs, handling, fuellings and other services as required for a specific flight
- Preparation of all flight related documents (OFP, W&B, FPL, different confirmations and documents); Submitting and maintaining control over company ATC flight plans and related messages. Changing FPL information when required
- Ensure operational control of day-to-day flight operations and maintain active flight-watch of all company flights, including maintaining oversight of all company aircraft technical problems, weather systems, NOTAMs, real flight times and its affects to flights and services
- Ensure efficient operational communication with other colleagues
- Crew planning according to applicable regulations
- Higher education in aviation or knowledge in aviation related subjects is highly recommended, pilot licence (CPL/ATPL) or ATC licence are preferred. Licence does not have to be valid but candidate needs to prove that studies are undergoing and/or finished
- Previous experience in similar role in airline is considered as an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and flight planning software
- Fluent in English (ICAO level 4 preferred), Estonian and other languages (Russian) will be considered as an advantage
- Analytic skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, be calm under pressure, high sense of responsibility and preciseness and effective decision making
- Interesting job in evolving field of business and private aviation Trainings
- Competitive salary