We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and deeply committed individual who has a high level of attention to detail to join our HR Team as HR & Payroll Administrator. Come and join one of the fastest-growing airlines in northern Europe!
Regional Jet is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. We are operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations.
- Assisting with payroll process;
- Preparing the necessary payroll reports under the agreements with crewing agencies;
- Overseeing all administrative activities related to payroll;
- Performing payroll reporting and analysis;
- To see and highlight process development opportunities and bottlenecks and provide alternative solutions;
- Additional tasks related to HR issues.
- Very good level of English and Estonian, both spoken and written in combination with strong communication skills;
- Highly trustworthy, ability to work with confidential information;
- Strong analytical thinking and detail-oriented;
- To be able to multi-task and prioritize;
- Advanced MS Office user.
- Previous experience in Human Recourses will be beneficial;
- Secondary education or higher.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- Exciting and responsible job at a rapidly growing company;
- Opportunity to leave your footprint in the development of the company;
- Opportunity to make a career in Regional Jet;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines.
We are waiting for your CV and motivational letter with the note “HR &Payroll Administrator” by clicking on “Apply Now”.