To support its rapid expansion, we are looking for a PRODUCTION ANALYST. Come and join one of the fastest-growing airlines in northern Europe!
Regional Jet is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. We are operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations.
Expectations to a candidate
- Very good level of English, both spoken and written in combination with strong communication skills;
- Ability to perform in a high stress environment;
- Ability to understand complex situations with ease and apply specific solutions;
- High level of independence in work;
- Extensive understanding of MS Office and Crew Planning software.
- Crew Planning and/or Operations and/or Analyst experience of at last 1,5 years preferred;
- Experience with aviation operational software;
- Higher education, preferably in aviation.
- Well organized;
- Solution oriented;
- Team player.
- Responsible for analysis related to production;
- Supporting production coordinator with reviewal of customer analysis
- Ensuring timely distribution of company production plan;
- Compiling and updating statistics;
- Analyses of turnover/attrition rates and coordination of potential mitigating activities.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- Exciting and responsible job at a rapidly growing company;
- Opportunity to leave your footprint in the development of the company;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines.
Be part of a growing airline by sending your CV with the note “Production Analyst” by clicking on “Apply Now”. Looking forward to welcoming you on board!