To support its rapid expansion, Regional Jet is looking for SCANDINAVIAN-SPEAKING CABIN CREW. Come and join one of the fastest-growing airlines in northern Europe!
Regional Jet is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with major European airlines. We are operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations. Regional Jet is the member of Estonian Aviation Cluster.
- Minimum age: 18 years;
- Maximum height: 180 cm;
- No criminal records;
- Right to live and work in the EU;
- Good physical health;
- A positive attitude, kindness, and empathy;
- Passion for delivering excellent service on every occasion;
- Well-groomed appearance, no visible tattoos or facial piercings while wearing a uniform;
- Being trustworthy and reliable.
- Proficiency in English;
- Knowledge of any Scandinavian language would be beneficial;
- Good swimming skills;
- Ability to lead by example and take overall responsibility for the adherence of safety regulations and procedures within the cabin.
- Previous flight attendant experience is an advantage;
- Previous experience in customer service is a must.
- Contract with the local Crewing Agency;
- Exciting and responsible job in a fast-developing aviation company;
- Attractive compensation package: discounted airline tickets for the employee and their closest family;
- Base location: Tallinn or Vilnius;
- Way of life – adventurous lifestyle to learn about different cultures and meet new interesting people.
Be part of a fast growing airline by sending your CV with a note “Scandinavian speaking Cabin Crew” by clicking on “Apply Now“.
Read more ➡️ Cabin Crew Recruitment Day
Share this job: