To support Regional Jet growth, we are looking for a TRAVEL COORDINATOR (FIXED-TERM).
Regional Jet is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. We are operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations. We are creating a Travel Centre Unit which will be responsible for crew bookings for flights, hotels, transfers etc. The Unit, in cooperation with Finance, will also be responsible to correctly invoice Regional Jet ACMI Clients with regards of travel cost.
- Maintain a proper filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all invoices and transactions related to duty travel;
- Booking of air, ferry & bus tickets, hotels, ground transportation for our staff in line with the company travel;
- Help staff to find the optimal and economical journey to get to their destination in line to Travel Policy;
- Track and Categorize all purchases and bank statements related to company travel;
- Issue invoices regarding crew and Office travel in cooperation with Finance department;
- Provide HR with updated information regarding office business travels.
- Very good level of English, Estonian would be beneficial;
- Highly trustworthy, no criminal record;
- Good MS Office user, Amadeus knowledge would be beneficial;
- Willingness to travel in short notice.
- Secondary education or higher.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- Exciting and responsible job at a rapidly growing company;
- Opportunity to leave your footprint in the development of the company;
- Opportunity to make a career in Regional Jet;
- 1 year fixed-term contract;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines.
Be part of a growing airline by sending your CV and motivational letter with a note “Travel Coordinator” by clicking on “Apply Now“.
Looking forward to welcoming you on board!